BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Google Homepages »

Swagbucks

Search & Win

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Excess Baggage review! Little Black Dress by Suzabelle!

  Well, it seems as though I have been a slacker and haven't reviewed any of the products I have won, however that is not the case.  I have been having camera issues and was trying to wait until I could get a picture of everything.  I have not yet gotten a picture of the Little Black dress on me.  There's a few reasons for that.  One is the fact that I've been having camera issues as I mentioned and the other is because the dress does not yet fit me.  I wear a L dress, but I'm on a weight loss mission!  I'm losing weight everyday and decided when I picked my size that it would be pointless to get a Large.  I didn't want to get the large, wear it once and then end up giving it away or letting it just hang in my closet.  So, Medium it is and I'm not there yet.  Almost, but not quite! 

I love the cut of the dress and the way it feels on my shoulders.  It's cut super cute and the pockets on the front flow with the skirt of the dress so nicely.  It is quarter length sleeves so I will be able to wear it in any season!  Perfect to pair with tights, leggings, or just wear bare legged.  I really love this dress!  It's also a little low cut in the back so it makes it sexy without being too revealing.  However, a little too low to wear to work, but I was thinking if you put a thin T-shirt on underneath in pink, yellow, green or whatever other color tickles my fancy that day it would then be work wearable and I will have added a splash of color to the dress.  I'm excited to get to wear this dress and show it off!  The best part of showing it off is saying "I won this dress!"  Then I get to share how I won it! 

I want to thank Fabulous Fun Finds for hosting this giveaway and many other fantastic giveaways!  I'm loving this dress! 


Clearly not me in the picture, but I'm sure it will look just as good on me.  LOL 

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Twitter


Search This Blog

Thanks

Thanks for reading, shopping and entering my posted giveaways!