BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Google Homepages »

Swagbucks

Search & Win

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My Best friend is a Mommy!

Obviously I don't really do many personal posts on here, but this one I can't contain!  I am 26 years old (will be 27 in November) and I have had the same best friend since I was in 7th grade.  We have been friends for 16 years and she has become a sister to me. 

Last night at 9:20 PM (9:20 on 09/20!)  my best friend Kelly gave birth to a beautiful baby girl weighing in at 6 lbs 7 oz and 20" long named Liliana Grace!  Congratulations to Kelly and Joe!  What an amazing gift Kelly has in Joe.  Joe and Kelly have been together since August 18th 2001 and they were married on September 29th, just a few short years ago.  High school sweethearts who own a lovely home and now have a beautiful daughter to love and cherish.  How happy I am for them! 

So cheers to Joe, Kelly and Liliana!  I wish you all a long and happy life.  I can't wait to get to Fayetteville tomorrow and see that beautiful bundle of joy!  She's just too precious!


Congratulations my friends!  I can't wait to meet her!

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Twitter


Search This Blog

Thanks

Thanks for reading, shopping and entering my posted giveaways!